|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli.
||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelvelli.
||Lady Doak College, Madurai
||Physics with Computer Applications
||Lady Doak College, Madurai
|Organization / Institution
||Experience in Years
|B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
||July 29, 2019 till date
|Jain University, Bangalore.
||September 2018- July 2019
|Lady Doak College, Madurai
||June 2015-May 2016
|Lady Doak College, Madurai
||June 2013-November 2013
||Applied for Guide Ship
||Guided 4 MCA candidates
||Published 2 Indian patents
|JOURNAL ARTICLE PUBLISHED
||Published 9 International Journals, 3 are refereed journal.
||12 Papers (09 papers in National Conference and 05 papers International Conference)
- Digital Image Processing
- Cloud Computing
- Software Engineering
- Data Structures
Area of Research Interest
- Medical Image Analysis
- Remote Sensing
- Data Science and Analysis
1.Name of the Applicant & Inventor
1.Dr.P.Amudhavalli, 2.Dr.A.Ramya, 3.Dr.A.K.Reshmy, 4.Dr.V.J.Sowmya, 5.Dr.Sudha Rajesh, 6.Shenbaga Priya.V
Title: An Apparatus For Overtopping Prevention For Vehicles And A Method Thereof
Application No.201941045513 A
Publication Date : 29/11/2019
2. Name of the Applicant & Inventor
1.Dr.Shrddha Sagar, 2.Dr.Avadhesh Kumar, 3.Dr.T.Ganesh Kumar, 4.Dr.A.Ramya, 5.Dr.Naresh Kumar, 6.Dr. Kuldeep Singh Kaswan, 7.Dr.Priti Rishi, 8. Dr.J.B.Shajilin Loret
Title: IOT Based Bend Sensor For Seriouslyill-Patients In ICU
Publication Date : 20/03/2020
- Deep Weber Dominant Local Order Based Feature Generator and Improved Convolution Neural Network for Brain Tumor Segmentation in MR Images, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-3, February 2020. (Scopus Indexed)
- Ramya A. et al. An Adaptive Weighted Denoising Filter Framework for Impulse and Shot Noise from Mammogram Images, “International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology”, Inderscience Publisher (Scopus Indexed)
- Ramya A.et al. Adaptive Multi-Threshold Based De-noising Filter for Medical Image Applications, International Journal of Computational Vision and Robotics”, Inderscience Publisher (Scopus Indexed).
- Ramya A.et al. Adaptive Fuzzy Based Nonlinear Filter for Despeckling Ultrasound Images”, “Journal of Computer Science”. (UGC- Listed).
- Ramya, D.Murugan, G. Muthulakshmi, “Implementation and Comparison of the Spatial Denoising Filter for Impulse Noise on MIAS Dataset“, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol.6, Issue.11, pp.510-514, 2018. (UGC Listed: 63193).
- Ramya, et.al., , ” Comparative Study on Detection and Classification Approaches on Man-Made Objects from Satellite Images “, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Vol.6, Issue.10,ISSN- 2347-2693. (UGC Listed: 63193).
- Presented a paper on “Adaptive Switching De-noising Filter Cascaded with Cuckoo Search Algorithm to Minimize the Mean error – Medical Image Application” on “International Conference “,Conducted by Department of Computer Application, Ghandigarm Rural Deemed University, Dindigual. (March 2018)
- Presented a paper on “Performance Analysis of the Bio-inspired Algorithm with Adaptive Recursive Denoising” on “International Conference “, Conducted by School of Computing , Galgottia University. (December 2018).
- Presented a paper on “Performance Study on Brain Tumor Segmentation Techniques” on “International Conference, Conducted by School of Computing , Galgottia’s University. (December 2018).
- Presented a paper on “Comparative Study on Fully Automatic Supervised Machine Learning Approaches for Brain Tumor Segmentation in MRI Images” on “International Conference, Conducted by Department of Computer Applications, NPR College. (December 2018).
- Presented a paper entitled “Smart Trash Bin Using Arduino”, at KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, 9th National Conference on System Design and Information Processing, SDIP-2020.
- Presented a paper entitled “Machine Learning Paradigms on Cricket Analytics and Predictor”, at KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, 9th National Conference on System Design and Information Processing, SDIP-2020.
- Presented a paper entitled “Public Complaint Management System”, at KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology, 9th National Conference on System Design and Information Processing, SDIP-2020.
- Presented a paper entitled “A Comprehensive Review on Prediction of Heart Disease Using Machine Learning Algorithm”, at MSU Constitute College, Kadayanallur, NCRQ’20.
- Presented a paper entitled “A Comprehensive Review on Classification Algorithms”, at MSU Constitute College, Kadayanallur, NCRQ’20.
- Presented a paper on “A Study on Statistical Metrics for Image De-noising” on “National Conference “,Conducted by Department of Computer Application, NPR Arts and Science College, Natham. (paper published in UGC Listed Journal)
- Presented a paper on “Smart Mobile App Development: Security Issues and Challenges” on “National Conference “,Conducted by Department of Computer Application, NPR Arts and Science College, Natham. (paper published in UGC Listed Journal)
- Presented a paper on “Elderly Care System based on Video Image Processing – A Survey” on “National Conference“, Conducted by Department of Computer Application, NPR Arts and Science College, Natham. (paper published in UGC Listed Journal)
- Presented a paper on “A Comparative Analysis on various Noise Reduction Techniques Tested for Medical Images” on National Conference”, Conducted by Department of Computer Science and Engineering” Adishankara Engineering and Technology” Kalady, Cochin
- Minor Project proposal submitted to Pondicherry University SCHOOL OF EDUCATION, UNDER PMMMNMTT SCHEME/ /MHRD/GoI.
Project Entitled: Mobile App Development and Medical Image Analysis
Invited Talks / Conference Chair
- Resource Person for the Workshop on 29.08.2019 & 30.08.2019, School of Education, PMMMNMTT, MSU, sponsored by MHRD under the scheme School of Education, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli is organizing A Five Day Hands on Training on Office Tools
- Review Committee and Conference Chair on National Conference on Research Quest, 7th March 2020
- Resource Person for one week short term training programme was organized by the School of Computer, Information and Mathematical Sciences, Crescent institute of Science and Technology from 16-12-2019 to 21-12-2019, “ Bio-Informatics with R-Tool”
- Organized the Android club Event for Inter-Department at Crescent Institute of Science and Technology on March 6th 2020.
- Organized the state level Quiz Event- “Digital Image Processing” for Faculty and Research Scholars on 2nd May 2020.
- Board of Study Member at Manonmaniam Sundaranar University From 2018.
Faculty Development Program / Seminar / Workshop
- Participated in 7 days FDP on “TEQIP-II Sponsored-Cloud Infrastructure and Services”, Conducted by ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu. (October- 2017)
- Participated in 3 days FDP on “Technical Skills”, Conducted by IQAC Department – Jain University, Bangalore. (Jan-2019)
- Participated in 2 days SDP on “Office automation and Interpersonal Skills”, Conducted by IQAC Department – Jain University, Bangalore. (Feb 2019).
- Participated one day National workshop on “Data Mining Best Practice” , September 9th 2011, organized by Department of Information Technology”, Sethu Institute of Technology, Virudhunagar District.. India.
- Presented a paper on “A Comparative Analysis of Image Enhancement Techniques” on “International Training Workshop on Increasing the Scholarly Impact and Research Output”,Conducted by Sri Sarada College for Women, Tirunelveli. India.
- Participated One day Workshop on “UGC Sponsored-Video Processing Using Matlab” October 3th 2016, organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli. India.
- Participated Two days training programme on “TEQIP-II Sponsored -SATELLITE MANAGEMENT AND ITS ISSUES”, February 7th and 8th 2017, organized by Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli. India.
- Participated One day training programme on “ANDROID APPLICATION” , February 12th 2017, conducted by “ECCI Global learning”, Tirunelveli. India.
- Participated One day National Workshop on “Data Analytics on Using R Tool”, 9th March, conducted by Department of Computer Science, M.V.Muthaiah Government College
- Participated Seven days International Seminar on “AICTE Sponsored- Big Data Analytics with State of Art Experimenting on E-Governance, Healthcare and Educational System”, October 5th to 11th 2017, organized by Department of Information Technology, KLN College of Information Technology, India.
- Successfully completed the requirement for EMC Academic Associate, “Cloud Infrastructure and Services”. March 2015.
- Successfully completed “Data Lakes for Big Data”, Offered by EMC Education Services. June 2015.
- Board of Study member – Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (2019-2021)
- Awarded Endowed Award for the Best Candidate in M.Sc. Computer Science.
- Associate Member & Editor on DPRG (Data Processing Research Group)