APJ Abdul Kalam Innovation Centre Co-ordinators
Convenor (APJ Abdul Kalam Innovation Centre)
Dr. Neesar Ahmed,
PhD, Post Doc (USA)
- Post doctoral experience from Karmanos Cancer Institute Detroit Michigan, USA
- PhD obtained from National Center for Cell Sciences (NCCS) University of Pune Maharashtra
- Department of Biotechnology, India fellowship.
- GATE qualified
- NET University Grant Commission (UGC) JRF and SRF awardee
- 8 publications including Nature Immunology (Impact factor: 28)
- Guiding three full time PhD Scholars (Mohamed Adil, B. Anil Kumar, Logesh)
- Guided students in MSc and B-tech projects
- Have one ongoing SERB- DST project, Two project approval in pipeline in DBT and CSIR and have applied two more projects to ICMR and CSIR.