School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
Cloud Technology & Information Security
For International Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISC etc.) with a minimum of 50% overall aggregate of marks and Mathematics as one of the core subjects. A course recognized as equivalent thereto by the Institute. Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
For International Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent grade are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
Documents Required for International Admissions
All the International students will require a student visa endorsed by this Institution for joining full-time courses. No other endorsement is acceptable. The visa should be valid for the prescribed duration of the course.
A visa is required for International students. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO), Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) who possess either OCI (Overseas Indian Citizenship) or PIO card do not require Indian Visa. OCI and PIO card gives them the freedom to visit India without a visa. OCI and PIO cards are a multi-purpose lifelong visa for visiting India. However, those PIOs who do not have PIO or OCI card have to apply for the student visa.
2. International Candidates should produce the following:
(i) Proof of age
(ii) Proof of nationality
(iii) 12th Grade mark sheet
3. Application form with all details furnished.
4. Photocopies of the following
(I) International bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of student.
5. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific programme).
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. An International student who has been granted admission to a particular Programme shall not be allowed to change the Programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
Takhellambam Rocky Devi
Director in Charge
Centre for International Relations
Mobile: +91 98844 99088
FEE STRUCTURE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenities and Service Fee (USD)
|1||BCA Cloud Technology & Information Security (3 years)||1500||500||2000|
|Hostel Fee Per Year|
|Non A/C – Four Sharing||USD 1400|
|A/C – Four Sharing||USD 2000|
|A/C – Three Sharing||USD 2100|
|A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2200|
|International Hostel A/C – Twin Sharing||USD 2700|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Program Educational Objectives:
- To give good foundation in mathematics and computing fundamentals required to analyze and solve complex computing problems
- To give technical knowledge in various programming languages to comprehend, analyze, design and create innovative computing solutions for real time and industry projects
- To give project based learning in subjects and training in general aptitude and inculcate an urge for self-learning by providing quality environment for improving communicative efficacy, leadership and personality development
- To create an urge in the young minds of students and motivate them to qualify academically for further studies and meet the dynamic needs of industry with confidence and serving attitude to the society in their successful careers
- Computational knowledge transfer for mathematical modeling through effective teaching and learning processes
- Identify, define and design the problem requirement engineering metrics with scientific diagrams for real time / industry projects
- Design and development of solution methodologies and computational algorithms for practical implementation
- Conduct literature survey and summarize the inferences from the proceedings of the technical symposiums
- Select appropriate software tools for development as well as testing for successful implementation
- Become a software professional with social responsibilities and ethical values
- Solve societal and environmentally sensitive problems in professional manner
- Be a professional software engineer to manage technology and configuration change management in the work places
- Function as individual member or leader of team and able to manage projects in software development process
- Comprehend, write effective reports and communicate their innovations and idea in an effective way
- Improve professional affiliation with national and international societies and additional certifications through self learning
- Become an entrepreneur with enterprising attitude and serve the society
Programme Specific Outcomes:
- To enrich the graduates with necessary design and development skills for real-time/ industry projects using Cloud Computing / Mobile Applications / Data Analytics / Multimedia Technologies with vertical specialization
- To enhance the productivity of graduates in the design and development of software products/services using appropriate tools for real time mobile and desktop applications for different functional levels of an organization