School of Computer Information and Mathematical Sciences
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISC etc.) with a minimum of 50% overall aggregate of marks and Mathematics as one of the core subjects. A course recognized as equivalent thereto by the Institute. Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
For NRI Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 50% aggregate or equivalent grade are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
Documents Required for NRI Admissions
1. NRI candidates should produce Employer Certificate of the sponsor – either Father or Mother.
2. Application form with all details furnished.
3. Photocopies of the following
(I) NRI bank account passbook (front page photocopy)
(II) Passport copy of the parent having NRI status.
(III) Passport copy of student (except for NRI-S candidates)
4. Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
5. NRI Status Certificate in respect of father/mother.
6. Certificates of Educational Qualifications
10th Std/12th Std/Degree/Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (as applicable to specific
7. Medical Fitness Certificate
8. Undertaking Duly Countersigned By Parent/Guardian.
Admission, Transfer and Change of Course
Admission to various programs will be subject to verification of facts as in the original certificates /documents of the candidates. Management reserves the right to cancel admission if any discrepancy is noted, even at a later point any time after the admission. Such a decision will be final and binding on the candidate.
Admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Migration Certificate and Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the concerned Admissions Officer before the stipulated date. NRI student who has been granted admission to a particular programme shall not be allowed to change the programme subsequently.
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. If the candidates furnish mark sheets of the qualifying examination only in grades, the minimum marks pertaining to the grade obtained in the course will be taken into consideration while determining the marks in the subjects.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Amenity Fee (USD)
|1||BCA (3 years)||1500||500||2000|
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)||USD 2,200|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- Produce graduates who will be competent professionals in IT industry, academics, government, or entrepreneurs
- Adapt to the fast changing world of Information Technology needs
- Become effective collaborators and through innovative methodologies, they will be able to address the social, technical and business challenges
- Be a good team player and in course of time will be able to lead the team to find solutions and improvements in their field of expertise
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Function in multiple disciplinary teams
- Understand the need for lifelong learning and IT skill up gradation, through taking up certifications or higher education
- Understand professional and ethical responsibilities
- Enable students to appreciate the importance of Cloud Computing and assess the need of resources for a given scenario
- Implement a classroom + practical oriented curriculum that helps students understand the Security features which is required as part of Cloud offered by various providers
- Practically demonstrate various administrative features to be carried on Servers running on different platforms including Virtualization
- Provide a platform for students to understand and manage various infrastructure services of cloud like data centre and storage
- Equip students with learning on various Cloud Architectural Patterns which will help in providing solutions for various cloud platforms related scenarios
- Imparting the required knowledge that ensures understanding of fundamental concepts, design and controls strategy, application security in web technology, tools and techniques to secure information
- Training the students on non-technical skills necessary to enable their successful transition into corporate roles
- Emphasizing the importance of adherence to a high standard of ethical behaviour Emphasizing the importance of adherence to a high standard of ethical behaviour