Crescent School of Law
BBA LLB (Hons) – 5 years
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) in any stream with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate of marks.Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1997.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)||Total (USD)|
|1||BBA LLB (Hons.) (5 years)||1500||500||2000|
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students|
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)||USD 2,200|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide a strong foundations of social sciences to ensure comprehensive understanding of ‘Law’ as a unique discipline
- To equip the students with required knowledge and skills to meet the demands of the Legal, Corporate and Business world
- To infuse confidence and competencies among the students to analyze various legal and social issues and offer legal solutions
- To train the student as an active responsible citizen to uphold the values of democracy
- To make sure the students perform cross functional management tasks efficiently
- To infuse ethical and legal in management practices among the students
On successful completion of the programme, the graduates will be able to
- Establish as legal professionals to take up responsibilities in legal/corporate arena
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of law and its underlining principles with conceptual clarity
- Apply the knowledge and principles into real-life/ practical situations and to find solutions that are legal and valid
- Defend and uphold democratic spirit and constitutional values and fight for them within and outside the Court
- Apply the knowledge of Management science to solve of complex business problems specifically with respect of financial services sector
- Formulate innovative approach to business problems resolution and identifying & tapping new opportunities in the market place