School of Social Sciences and Humanities
BBA Financial Services (with CIMA Certification)
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with a minimum of 50% overall aggregate of marks. A course recognized as equivalent thereto by the Institute. Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1997.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)||Total (USD)|
|1||BBA Financial Services (with CIMA Certification) (3 years)||1500||500||2000|
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students|
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)||USD 2,200|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 100|
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide necessary ambiance for a holistic teaching-learning approach to match the international standards of education
- To provide strong foundation in Management of Financial Services and to enable comprehensive understanding and application of the concepts applied in financial service industry
- To equip students with managerial skills like teamwork, leadership, communication and analytical skills for performing functional tasks efficiently and effectively
- To equip the students with essential knowledge from other relevant disciplines of management in order to infuse a multi-disciplinary approach
On successful completion of the programme, the graduates will be able to
- Identify and analyse issues in the organization at basic level
- Apply functional knowledge in completing routine tasks of the organization
- Classify financial information into parts for further analysis
- Display effective presentation skills, communication skills and team work
- Display understanding of the functioning of financial services sector at basic level
- Display analytical skills and competency in the application of financial tools
- Display awareness on contemporary issues and concerns of the business and society