Centre for international collaboration has been formed after becoming a deemed-to-be-university with the following objectives.
- To foster international collaboration with reputed universities, institutions abroad for joint research, projects, faculty and student exchange, joint workshops and seminars, joint programs.
- Developing and strengthening collaborative agreements between the institute and foreign universities, research organizations, industries and government agencies.
- Share international best practicesTo foster high impact research through international partnerships that advances the boundaries of knowledge and contributes to the betterment of society worldwide.
- To provide high quality international educational experience to students through student exchange programs.
- Participating in international projects and include researchers from low income countries in relevant projects.