DR. SIBGHATULLAH NASIR
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||No. of Years
|Assistant Controller of Examinations
||Mohammad Ali Jauhar University, Rampur, U.P.
||1 Year 6 months
||BS Abdurrahman Crescent Institute of Sciences and Technology
Area of Specialization
Subject taught at PG level
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management
Research Papers (Published)
- Impact of Microfinance on Women Empowerment with Special Reference to District Aligarh (India). Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 23 (3): 506-513, 2015 ISSN 1990-9233 © IDOSI Publications, 2016. DOI: 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2016.24.03.22922
- FDI in India‘s Retail Sector: Opportunities and Challenges, Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 23 (3): 506-513, 2015 ISSN 1990-9233 © IDOSI Publications, 2015 DOI: 10.5829/idosi.mejsr.2015.23.03.22100
- Microfinance an instrument for financial inclusion in India. 2015, Jamal Academic Research Journal(JARJ), ISSN: 0973-0303, JIM and JMC Publication, Special Issue: 72-81
- Microfinance Institutions in India. Contemporary Issues and Challenges. 2013. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 15(2): 191-199.
- Dissertation on “Role of Information Technology in Banks: a case study of EXIM Bank” during MFC.
- Project Report Submitted of “Demographic Analysis of Purina District” during M.A
Seminars and Workshops
- Attended an “Orientation Programme in Institutional Development for the heads of Minority managed Institutions” from 15-19 January, 2018 organized by NUEPA, New Delhi
- Paper presented on “Microfinance: An instrument for Financial Inclusion in India” in an International Conference on Management- Challenges in Knowledge Era Organized by JIM and JMC College, Tamilnadu, India, during 08- 09 Jan. 2015.
- Short Term Course on “Academic Writing Skill” in UGC Academic Staff College, AMU, Aligarh during Dec.05 -11, 2014.
- Paper presented on “Direct Cash Transfer Scheme in India. Issues and Challenges” in a UGC sponsored National Seminar,29-30 November, 2014
- Paper contributed on “FDI in India’s Retail sector: Opportunities and Challenges” organized by Indian Economic Association and Department of Economics, AMU, Aligarh. During April 30- May 01, 2013
- Workshop attended on “Data Analysis with SPSS & Software R” held in Department of Statistics and Operation Research, AMU, Aligarh. During July 02-08, 2012
- Workshop attended on Research Methodology, organized by Government Brennen College of Teacher Education, Thalassery, Kerala, India, during Feb. 01-03, 2012
- Participated in “Workshop on Educational Resource Planning(ERP)” organized by NMEICT, MHRD, Govt. of India, during January 17-18, 2012
- Short Term Course on Research Methodology in UGC Academic Staff College, AMU, Aligarh during December 26-31, 2011.
- Participated in an International Conference “Indo-ASEAN Trade and Investment” held at New Delhi on July 8-10, 2011.
- MBA Dissertation on “Impact of CRMon Consumer Behavior”, 2016
- MBA Dissertation on “DEMAT online trading and its safety”, 2016
- MBA Dissertation on “A Study of the Effectiveness of online Marketing on Integrated Marketing Communication”, 2016
- MBA Dissertation on “A Study of Investor’s perception towards online trading with special reference to Reliance Securities and Commodity”, 2016
- MBA Dissertation on “A comparative study of two giants: Pepsi Vs Coke”, 2016
- MBA Dissertation on “To study the effect of Consumer Behavior towards Smart phone industry in Indian Market”, 2017
- MBA Dissertation on “An analytical study of E-Banking facilities provided by the Nationalized Bank with special reference to SBI”, 2017
- MBA Dissertation on “A study on retail Banking with special reference to Yes Bank”, 2017
Fellowships and Scholarship Awarded
- JRF, Maulana Azad National Fellowship from 2011 to 2013, MOMA, Govt. of India during Ph.D.
- SRF, Maulana Azad National Fellowship from 2013 to 2016, MOMA, Govt. of India during Ph.D.
- AAA California Scholarship, USA, 2009-10 during Master of Finance and Control (M.F.C.)