Mrs. Sindhu. K. P
|Nature of Employment
||B.Tech, M.Tech, (Ph.D)
||044-22751347 (Ext 290)(Office)
||Name of the University / Institution
||Year of Passing
||Polymer Science and Engineering
||Rubber and Plastics Technology
||MIT, Anna University
||No. of Years
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai.
||June 2013 to till date
Areas Of Research Interest
- Polymers for energy storage devices
- Rheology and Processing of polymers
- Polymer Nanocomposites
- Polymer Blends and alloys
- Polymer Characterization
International & Natioanl Conference
- K.P.Sindhu presented a paper titled “PVDF / Polypyrrole based electrolytes for supercapacitor application” at the “International Conference on Macromolecules: Synthesis, Morphology, Processing, Structure, Properties and Applications (ICM-2016)” organised by International Unit on Macromolecular Science and Engineering at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala held on May 2016.
- K.P.Sindhu presented a paper titled “ Studies on HDPE/LLDPE blend and Nanocomposites for drip tape application in agricultural fields” at the National conference “ Advances in plastics and rubber technology – APART 2015” organized by department of rubber and plastics technology, MIT, Anna university held on April , 2015.
- K.P.Sindhu & Dr.S.S.M.Abdul Majeed, “Studies on supercapacitor using blend of polypyrrole and polyvinylidene fluoride as electrolyte”, International Journal of Infinite Innovations in Engineering and Technology, Vol No.2, Issue No.1, PP 133-145, May 2015.
- K.P.Sindhu submitted a research proposal to DST on the title” Development of novel polyelectrolytes for supercapacitor application” on March, 2015.