|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||Lovely Professional University
||Punjab Technical University
||Kashmir Govt. Polytechnic
Teaching / Work Experience: Nil
Areas of Interest
- Automotive Emissions
- Internal combustion engine
- Shahid qayoomand Sumit Kanchan, “Performance and Emission characteristics of Thumba oil-based biodiesel on Diesel engine: A Comprehensive Review”, published in Asian Journal Of Water, Environment and Pollution, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 93-101, 2018, (SCI).
- Shahid qayoom and Sumit Kanchan, “Performance and Combustion characteristics of Thumba and Argemone as dual fuel blends in a DI CI Engine: An Experimental approach” accepted for publication in a SPRINGER BOOKLET, Lecture Notes In Mechanical Engineering (SCI).
Papers presented in International/National Conference
- Presented a Paper titled as “Performance and Emission characteristics of Thumba oil-based biodiesel on Diesel engine: A Comprehensive Review” in an International Conference on “Renewable Energy Potential for Sustainable Initiatives” (REPSI- 2018), Feb. 08-09, 2018, Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering, New Delhi.
- Paper titled as “Performance and Combustion characteristics of Thumba and Argemone as dual fuel blends in a DI CI Engine: An Experimental approach” accepted for presentation at 1st International Conference on Future Learning Aspects of Mechanical Engineering (FLAME-2018) to be held at Amity University, Noida in October 3-5, 2018
- Attended two-day workshop on Automotive electronics at GGI, Khanna on 1st and 2nd September 2014 organized by Medhavvi center for automotive research and Department of automobile engineering GGI.
- Participated in Development of Go kart for racing event, Hyderabad, 2015
- Attended “International Conference on Recent Advances in Mechanical Engineering” April 14th to 15th, 2017 Organised by School of Mechanical Engineering, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, India.
- Attended an International Confernce on “Renewable Energy Potential for Sustainable Initiatives” (REPSI- 2018), Feb. 08-09, 2018, Bharati Vidyapeeth college of engineering, New Delhi.
- Attended three-day International conference named as “International Conference on Composite Materials; Manufacturing, Experimental Techniques, Modelling, and Simulation (ICCMMEMS), March 15- March 17, 2018, LPU
Awards And Honour
- Awarded Best Student Award for North India by Indian Society Of Technical Education (ISTE), Sep. 2015
- Society of Automotive Engineers