Dr. SHAZIA JAMAL
||Assistant Professor(Senior Grade)
|Nature of Employment
||044 22759215 Ext:380(Office)
- Ph.D. (Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi, India)
- M.Sc. (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India)
- B.Sc (Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India)
- Protein Biochemistry, Protein purification,Biophysical characterization of proteins,Thermodynamic analysis, structural and functional aspect of proteins,Targeted Cancer Therapy, Cell cycle & Apoptosis
- Post doctoral Research Fellow at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, USA
Number of Research Publications
International presentation abstract-05
Key Areas of Research:
- Osmolyteand protein stability,Apoptosis regulatoryprotein, oxidative stress
Honors and Awards
- Senior Research Fellowship (2008-2010) awarded by the University Grant Commission, India.
- Junior Research Fellowship (2005-2007) awarded by the University Grant Commission, India.
- Fellowship (2002-2004) awarded by Department of Biotechnology, Govt of India.