Dr. Mohammad Ashfaq
|Nature of Employment
- Ph.D.(Joint collaboration of Indian Institute of Technology(I.I.T) Kanpur and Banasthali University Banasthali,India)
- Master of Science (Institute of Biological Sciences and Biotechnology(I.B.S.B.T), Chhatrapati ShahuJi Maharaj(C.S.J.M) Kanpur University, University Campus, Kanpur, UP, India.)
- Nanotechnology, Biomaterials, Microneedle Based Transdermal Patch, DrugDelivery, Toxicology, Infectious Diseases,Wound healing, Chemical and Biological Sensor.
- Post-Doctoral Researcher in the Beijing Laboratory of Biomedical Materials,College of Materials Science and Engineering, Beijing University of Chemical Technology,
Beijing, 100029, P.R.China.(2017).
- Senior Project Associate in Department of Chemical Engineering & Centre for Environment science& Engineering, Indian Institute Of Technology(I.I.T) Kanpur-208016 (UP),India.(2011-2017).
- Junior Research Fellow in Department of Microbiology,Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College and Hospital, A.M.U,Aligarh(U.P)– 202002, India.(2009–2011).
Number of Research
National Book chapter 01
International Conferences 5
National conferences 11
Key Areas of Research:
- Synthesis of nano materials and polymeric materials for diverse applications mainly biomedical.
Area Of Research Interest
- Developmentofdiagnostic device
Areas of research interest:
- Development of nanomaterials especially carbon and transition metal based nano materials.
- Polymeric drug delivery
- Nano materials for biological(Biomedical, Agriculture,and Woundhealing),environmental remediation(removal of chemical and water contaminants),and bio-sensor application.
Honors and Awards
- Synthesis of novel PVA-CAP composite polymeric disk containing in-situdispersed metal nano particles-ACF/CNF for chemical and biochemical engineering applications,has been awarded $1000 by IntellectualVentures AsiaPTE ltd.
- Inventor:Mohammad Ashfaq,NishithVerma.
- Post-Doctoral-Researcher Fellowship from China Scholarship Council(CSC),Ministry of Education, China.
- National Post doctoral Fellowship(N-PDF) from Science and Engineering Research Board(SERB),Department of Science and Technology(DST), Govt. of India.
- Post-Doctoral-Fellowship (Ratchadaphisek somphot Endowment Fund)from Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand.