Dr. M. K. Sangeetha
|Nature of Employment
- PhD in Biotechnology, Mother Teresa Women’s University, India
- MSc in Biochemical Technology, Madurai Kamaraj University, India.
- BSc in Biochemistry, University of Madras, India.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Micro RNAs in diabetic and cardiovascular disease,Micro RNAs in cancer,Metabolic disorder–Drug discovery and Animal model development, Pre-clinical studies,Toxicity profile of pharmaceutical and herbal drugs.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowat Johns Hopkins University, Maryland,USA(2016)
- Assistant Professor, School of Life Sciences,B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai, India(2014 to tilldate)
- Scientific Assistant, School of Life Sciences,B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai, India(2013-2014)
- Senior research fellow in DST funded projects at Pondicherry University, Chennai, India(2012-2013)
- Junior and senior research fellow in DST funded projects at Sri Ramachandra University,Chennai,India(2006-2012)
- Lecturer, Biotechnology Department,KSR college of Arts and Science,India(2005-2006)
Number of research publication