|Nature of Employment
||Name of the Institution
||Name of the University
||Year of Passing
||PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
||JJ College of Engineering & Technology, Tiruchirappalli
||Period of Employment
||B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute
||JJ College of Engineering and Technology, Tiruchirappalli
||Institüt für Statik, Technische Universtät, Braunschweig, Germany
||11 Months 14 Days
||Divya Infra Properties Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore
||3 Months 19 Days
- Design of Steel Structures
- Prestressed Concrete Structures
- Foundation Engineering
- Structural Analysis I & II
- Design of Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Experimental study on behavior of elastomeric bearing and causes of failures with remedies
Early strength pre-packed Concrete: ST-PPC (Improved Technology)
- Free Vibration of Tapered Arches and Curved Beams using Differential Transformation Method
International Journal/Monograph in Book:
- K.Parthasarathy, P.M.Shanmuga Priya, J. Jeny Rani Mary (2017), “Skill Development for Overcoming Social Disadvantage of School Children’s”, International Journal of Trend in Research and Development, (ISSN: 2394-9333), Vol.4, Issue 3, May- June 2017, Pg.393-398
- K.Parthasarathy, P.M.Shanmuga Priya, M.Monika (2016), “Effectiveness of Pre-Service Training Programme to School Teachers on Computer Science”, November 2016, International Journal of Research in IT & Management, (ISSN 2349-6517), Vol.6, Issue 11, Pg.21-32
International Conference / Structural Engineering convention / Workshop
- Shanmuga Priya (2017), Participated and presented a paper on “Out-Of-Plane Free Vibration Of Curved Beams With Variable Curvature Using DTM” at International Conference on “Innovative Technologies for Sustainable Built Environment ”, organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute, Chennai, 14th – 16th March 2017
- Shanmuga Priya (2015), “Overview of Experimental Study on Behavior of Elastomeric Bearing and Causes of Failures with Remedies” International Conference on “Advances in Engineering, Science and Management 2015”, at EGS Pillay Engineering College, Nagapattinam,./li>
- Shanmuga Priya (2012), “Sustainability Challenges & Advances in Concrete Technology” (SCACT-2012), at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
- Shanmuga Priya (2011), “Earthquake Analysis & Design of Structures” (EQADS-2011), participated in the International conference held at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
National Conferences / Seminar / Workshop
- Shanmuga Priya (2017), Attended One-day Workshop on “Capacity Building of Women in Higher Education”, organized by the Women Empowerment Cell, B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute, Chennai on 1st April 2017
- Shanmuga Priya (2017), Attended “Seven Day Induction Training Programme – 2017”, organized by the Faculty Training Academy, B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai from 9th January 2017
- Shanmuga Priya (2016), Participated and presented a paper on “Status of access to Technical Education for Differently Abled Women” at ICSSR National Seminar on Access to the services and Education by the Differently Abled Women organized by the Department of Adult and Continuing Education, SV University, Tirupati, 29th – 30th July 2016
- Shanmuga Priya (2016), Participated in One-day workshop on “Concrete Technology” held on 13th April 2016 organized by Department of Civil Engineering, School of Infrastructure, B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai
- Shanmuga Priya (2016), Participated in One-day workshop on “Gift Yourself” held on 18th January 2016 organized by Women Empowerment Cell, B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai
- ShanmugaPriya (2016), Participated in a Two-week ISTE STTP on “Introduction to Structural Engineering”, Conducted by Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur from 30th November 2015 to 9th January 2016.
- Shanmuga Priya (2015), Participated and presented a paper on “Experimental Study on Behavior of Elastomeric Bearing and Causes of Failures with Remedies” at National Conference on “Recent Trends in Civil Engineering” at EGS Pillay Engineering College, Nagapattinam.
- Shanmuga Priya (2013), Participated and presented a paper on “Free Vibration of Tapered Arches Using Differential Transformation Method” at National Symposium on “Recent Trends in Civil Engineering” (NSRTCE 2013) at PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore.
Membership in Professional Bodies
- Individual Membership – International Association for Life-Cycle Civil Engineering
- Individual Life Member- Institute for Steel Development & Growth, Kolkata
- Life Member- The Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Kharagpur
- Life Member- Indian Society of Structural Engineers, Mumbai
- Life Member- The Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata
- Life Member- Indian Society for Technical Education, New Delhi
- Biography was published in the “Asia/Pacific Who’s Who in the 2016 editions, Rifacimento International Publications, New Delhi, India.
Class advisor-M.Tech- Batch 2016-18