|Nature of Employment
||Name of the Institution/University
||Year of Passing
||Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur
||Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
Areas of Research Interest
- Blast Resistant Design
- Earthquake Resistant design
- Design of Structures to Resist Wind Load
Areas of Research Publications:
- Palla, S. and Goel, M. D. (2017).Performance assessment of curved steel wall under blast loading.International Journal of Engineering Research in Mechanical and Civil Engineering, 2(3), 406-411.
- Palla, S. and Goel, M. D. (2017). Performance assessment of curved steel wall under blast loading. International Conference on Emerging Technology in Structural Engineering(ETSE-2017), 17th-18th March 2017.
International and National Workshops attended:
- AttendedIndo-Norwegian Training Programme on “Seismic design of Multi-storey Buildings: IS 1893” during 8th – 10thDecember, 2016 conducted by NORSAR-Norway, BMTPC-New Delhi and IIT-Roorkee.
- Attended the training programme on “Understanding Earthquake Behaviour of Buildings” during 22st – 26thMay, 2016 conducted by VNIT, Nagpur.
ONGOING RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Performance analysis of composite wall under blast loading
- Influence of geometry of wall under blast loading