||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
||Madurai Kamaraj University
|M.E / M.Tech
||Wireless Sensor Network
- Class Advisor (2012 -2016 Batch -’A’ section)
- Placement Co-ordinator
- SECE Treasurer
- ECE Office Incharge
- Staff club Executive member for ECE department
Areas of Research Interest
PUBLICATION IN JOURNALS & CONFERENCES
Publication in Journals:
- The paper titled “Analysis of Data Prediction Algorithms in Wireless Sensor Networks” is published in International Journal for Research in Applied Science & Engineering Technology at St.Joseph’s Institute of Technology on 28th & 29th April 2016.
- The paper titled “Efficient Data Compression Technique Using Modified Adaptive Rice Golomb Coding for Wireless Sensor Network”, is published in ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, ISSN: 18196608, July 2015, Vol. 10, No. 12, p.no. 5395 – 5401.
- Published a paper titled “FPGA Implementation of Sequential Circuits Using Multi-Bit Flip-Flops”, S.Mani, S.Kalaivani in International Journal of Electronic Communications Engineering Advanced Research (IJECEAR), Feb 2014.
Publication in Conference:
- The paper titled “Analysis of data prediction algorithms in WSN” was presented in the International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering and Technology (ICRTET’16) at St.Joseph’s Institute of Technology, Chennai.
- Presented the paper titled “Efficient Data Compression Technique Using Modified Adaptive Rice Golomb Coding for Wireless Sensor Network” in the International Conference on Technological convergence for Information, Health, Food and Energy Security (TCIFES 2015) at CLRI, Chennai.
- The paper titled “An Efficient Clustering Algorithm for Spatially Correlated Sensor Network” was published in IEEE Xplore Digital Library through the International Conference on Innovations in Information, Embedded and Communication Systems (ICIIECS) 2015.
- The paper titled “Real time ECG acquisition and detection of Anomalies” was presented in the International Conference on Power, Circuit and Information Technologies (ICPCIT 2015), at Velammal College of Engineering, Chennai.
- The paper titled “Processing of ECG Signal for the Detection of Diabetic CAN” was presented in the International Conference on Recent discoveries of Diabetic biomarkers and challenges ahead (ICDB 2015), at BSAU, Chennai.
- Statistical Processing Based Data Aggregation Technique For Wireless Sensor Network in the 6th National Conference on “Recent Trends in VLSI, Information and Communication (NCRVIC 2014)”, Organized by the Department of ECE, BSAU, Chennai.
- FPGA Implementation of Sequential Circuits Using Multi-Bit Flip-Flops in an International Conference on Electrical, Communication and computing (ICECC – 2014) at Tagore Engg. College, Chennai.
- Fixed latency and multi gigabit serial link transceiver on FPGA using serdes in National conference on VLSI and image processing at Velammal engineering college, 19th March 2013
- Design and implementation of low power logarithmic number system on digital filters in International conference on futuristic trends in electronics engineering at Thiruvalluvar college of engg., 2-3 March 2013.
- Lalitha K., Kalaivani S., and Venkatesh C. (2007), “Remote Monitoring of ECG Signal Using Wireless Sensor Network”, International Conference on TeamTech2007, IISc, Bangalore, India September, 2007, pp. 94.
Publication in Book chapter:
- The paper titled “Real time ECG acquisition and detection of Anomalies” is published as a chapter in the book Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer India, ISSN: 2194-5357, 06 February 2016, Volume 394, pp 503-513.
- Attended a one day workshop on “Big Data Analytics and Python Programming” organized by department of CSE on 18th March 2017 at BSA Crescent Institute.
- Attended two days workshop on “Research Methodology & Quality assurance”, in BSAU on 2nd & 3rd of December 2016.
- Attended two days workshop on “Embedded system development using ARM & Xilinx boards”, in ECE department, BSAU on 9th & 10th of June 2016.
- Certified for the completion of Module I – NI LABVIEW Core 1 & core 2 course during July-2015-Jan 2016.
- Attended one day workshop on “Gift Yourself”, held on 18th of January 2016 organized by Women Empowerment Cell at BSAU.
- Attended two days workshop on “Recent Advances in Bio Signal Processing and Hans-on training using Labview’, at GKM college of Engg. & Tech. , Chennai on 29th & 30th December 2015.
- Attended one day workshop on “The awareness on IPR”, BSAU, Chennai on 29th August 2015.
- Two days workshop on WBAN Sensing and Signal Processing Challenges at Anna University, Chennai on 23 – 24 March 2015.
- One day workshop on Quality Assurance in Academic and Sponsored Research at BSAU on 7th March 2015.
- Two days workshop on Wireless Gesture Robotics by Skyfi Labs at BSAU on 22 – 23 August 2014.
- Introduction to LabVIEW Programming and Data Acquisition Systems organized by the School of Electrical Engg., at VIT, Chennai on 21st February 2014.
- Embedded System Design using MSP 430 Processor organized by Department of ECE, BSA University on 24th October 2013.
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Research Issues & Practical Solutions organized by Department of ECE, BSA University on 13th & 14th December 2012.
- One day workshop on Advanced System Design using Altera tools on March 6th 2012 conducted by Department of ECE, BSA University,Chennai.
- Applications of MSP430 Processor in Embedded Systems organized by the Department of ECE in coordinate with M/s.Gill Instruments, Bangalore under the auspices of IE & IETE chapters of BSA University, Chennai on 20th & 21st January 2011.
- Application of Microcontrollers for Embedded Systems organized by Department of IT, Easwari Enngineering College,Chennai from 24th to 25th July 2009.
- Overview of VLSI CAD tools on 17th & 18th August’07 at NIT, Trichy.
- Recent trends in Microwave and Optical Communication conducted by Department of ECE from 2/12/04 & 3/12/04 at JJ college of Engg. & Tech., Trichy.
- Attended seminar on “Capacity of Women in Higher Education” on 1st April 2017 Organized by Women Empowerment Cell at BSA Crescent Institute.
- Attended a seminar conducted by Rexona Confidence Academy on 1st Feb 2017 at BSA Crescent Institute.
- Participated in one day didactic seminar on “Cadence OrCAD PSPICE and OrCAD PCB” held on 26th June 2015 at B.S.A University.
- Participated in one day workshop on “Women Academic Managers: challenges and Approaches” held on 29th April 2015 at B.S.A University.
- STTP on Recent Research Issues in WSN for 5 days from 4th – 8th August 2014 at SRM University, Chennai.
- How to do PhD to an international standard – an international perspective & How to publish article in peer-viewed journals held on 05 August 2013 organized by Department of Computer Science and Engg., BSAU.
- STTP on Embedded Systems & Design for two weeks from 30th June to 13th July 2014 organized by department of ECE, BSAU.
- Design & Usage of Online Tools in Face to Face Education organized by the FTA of BSA University on 15th September 2012.
- Three days Induction Training Programme for faculty at BSA University, between 15 – 17 July 2010.
- Optimization techniques for Engg. Applications organized by ISTE- RVS Chapter & Department of Mech. Engg. At RVSCET, Dindigul on 10th & 11th March 2005.
- Organized “Three days Hands on training on LABVIEW” from 23/2/17 – 25/2/17.
- Organized a seminar on the topic “Embedded Systems and IOTs” on Feb 08, 2016 by Mr.E.Arunkumar and Mr.S.Rajkumar, Embedded Software developers, RETECH Solutions Pvt Ltd. Chennai
- Organized one day workshop on “Embedded Circuit Boards And Single Board Computers” Conducted by Watchy Technology Pvt Ltd. On 17th February 2015.
- Organized two days workshop on NS2/NS3 Solutions for various Research Problems in Wireless Sensor Networks on 15th & 16th October 2014.