||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|M.E / M.Tech
||Electronics & Communication Engineering
||Assistant Professor (Sr.Gr)
|Areas of Expertise :
||Analog and Digital Communication, Wireless communication
||Analog Communication, Optical Communication
|Date of Joining at BSAU :
|Years of Experience at BSAU :
Areas of Research Interest
Papers Published in Conferences and Journals
- T.Thivagar & R.Iniyavan, “Performance analysis of distinct equalizers for MIMO channels” International Journal of Emerging Trends in Science and Technology, Vol. 03, Issue 05, May 2016.
- Nancy and R.Iniyavan “Normalized Adaptive Channel equalizer for BPSK, QPSK & QAM Modulation Techniques ” International Journals of Emerging Technology in Computer Science and Electronics Vol. 3,Issue 4, March 2015.
- S.Abirama Sundari and R.Iniyava “Recognotion of Changes in SAR Images using Modified MRF Energy Function in FCM” International Journals of Engineering Journal of Engineering Research and Technology Emerging Technology, Vol. 3,Issue 03, March 2014.
International Conference :
- Nancy and R.Iniyavan “Normalized Adaptive Channel equalizer for BPSK, QPSK & QAM” International Conference on Advance in Emerging Technology, Jaya Engineering College, Chennai, March 2015.
- Mr.R.Iniyavan, presented a paper titled “Implementation of AODV Protocol with and without Fuzzy Logic for reliable Multicast Routing in ADHOC Networks ” in National Conference on Embedded system in Instrumentation, organized by RRASE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & ISA South India Section, April 24,2010.
- Mr. Viswanathan S & Mr.R.Iniyavan, presented a paper titled “Cooperative Diversity of Spectrum Sensing in Cognitive Radio Networks” in National Conference on Emerging Trends in Electronics and Communication Engineering, organized by Maha College of Engineering, April 1, 2011.
- K.Diana &R.Iniyavan, presented a paper titled “Interference Cancellation for Multiple Users in a Wireless Environment” in national Conference on VLSI ,Embedded Systems,Signal Processing & Communication Technologies, organized by Arupadai Veedu Institute of Technology,Chennai, 21st and 22ndMarch 2012.
- K.Hareesh &R.Iniyavan, presented a paper titled “Optimal performance improvement of selection cooperation networks with ARQ protocol.” in national Conference on Recent Advancements in signal processing and communication (NCRASPC-2013), organized by RMK College of Engineering .Chennai, 1st April 2013
- A paper titled “Implementation of AODV Protocol with and without Fuzzy Logic for reliable Multicast Routing in ADHOC Networks” in National Conference on Embedded system in Instrumentation, organized by Rrase College of Engineering & ISA South India Section.
- A paper titled “Interference Cancellation for multiple users in a wireless environment” in 5th National Conference on VLSI, Embedded system, Signal Processing & Communication Technologies(NCVESCOM’12), organized by Aarupadai veedu institute of Technology.21-22 March 2012.
Workshops Attended / Organised
- Attended two days workshop on “Embedded system development using ARM and Xilinx Boards” organized by Department of Electronic and Communication Engineering, B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute, in Association with CoreEL Technologies, Bangalore, on June 9th and 10th, 2016.
- Attended Five days Short term course on EDA Tools and Design Methodologies in VLSI & Communication Systems (ETVCS 15), June 12-16,2015 at NIT-Hamirpur, Hamirpur.
- Attended One day workshop on Two days workshop on “Quality Assurance in Academic and Sponsored Research” 7th March 2015, BSA University, Chennai.
- Attended Five days workshop on “LABVIEW” Organized by National Instruments Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd, at BSA University, Chennai
- Attended Two days workshop on Real Time Signal and Image processing using Xilinx FPGAs (September 25-26, 2014) in association with IE & IETE at BSA University, Chennai.
- Attended One day workshop on “Optical Signal and Image Processing Techniques” at VIT University, Chennai campus on 19th June 2013.
- Attended Two day workshop on “Wireless Sensor Networks: Research Issues and Practical Solutions” at BSA University, Chennai on 13th and 14th December 2012.
- Attended one day workshop on “Balancing Work and Life” at BSA University on 9th February 2012.
- Attended National level workshop on “Network Simulator – 3”at SKP Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai on 25th and 26th October 2012.
- Attended one day workshop on “Smart Grid Intelligent Energy Usage” at VIT University, Chennai on 25th June 2011.
- Attended one day workshop on “Application Of MSP 430 Processor in Embedded System” at BSA University on 20th and 21st January, 2011.