||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Year of Passing
|M.E / M.Tech
|Organisation Name & Address
|Meenakshi College Of Engineering
|Maha College Of Engineering
||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
||Digital electronics lab incharge, External annual academic audit Co-ordinator, DAAC Co-ordinator for QUESTION PAPER, Faculty Advisor (2018-2022 Batch -’A’ section)
|Areas of Expertise :
||Digital image processing, Digital electronics, Microprocessors Analog and digital communication
|Date of Joining at BSACIST:
|Years of Experience at BSACIST :
||9 years and 6 months
|Previous Experience :
Areas of Research Interest
- Investigation of high k dielectric materials for advanced CMOS technology
Publications in Journals
- M.Vanmathi, I.Mohamed, S.K Marikkannan, M.Venkateshwarlu, “SYNTHESIS AND ELECTRICAL CHARACTERIZATION OF ALUMINIUM DOPED ZINC OXIDE THIN FILMS” Journal of Ovonic Research Vol 13 (6), 345-349,December 2017.Impact factor 0.698, Scopus, Web of science indexed.
- M. S. Santhosh , R. Sasikumar , L. Natrayan , M. Senthil Kumar , V. Elango & M. Vanmathi “INVESTIGATION OF MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL PROPERTIES OF KEVLAR/E-GLASS AND BASALT/E-GLASS REINFORCED HYBRID COMPOSITES” International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development (IJMPERD) ISSN (P): 2249-6890; ISSN (E): 2249-8001 Vol. 8, Issue 3, May 2018, 591-598.Scopus indexed.
Publications in Conference
Paper published in conference(2016)
- M. Vanmathi, Mohammed Ismail, Synthesis, Characterization and Electrical properties of TiO2 and Al doped TiO2 thin films deposited by thermal evaporation, Proceedings of the International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies for Smart and Clean Cities (SETS & CC-2016), Pp. 182, July 27th -29th , Tirupati, India
- M. Vanmathi, Mohammed Ismail, M. Senthil Kumar, M. Venkateswarlu, V. Elango, Effect of the Sol gel coating on Microstructural, Optical and Electrical properties of Al doped ZnO thin films, Proceedings of the International Conference on Sustainable Energy Technologies for Smart and Clean Cities (SETS & CC-2016), Pp. 121, July 27th -29th , Tirupati, India
Paper published in conference(2015)
- Naveenkumar,Vanmathi, A 0.18um CMOS double-balanced down conversion radio frequency mixer in distributed topology, 5 th international conference on science and innovative engineering, 2015
Paper published in conference (2013)
- Vanmathi ,Poovizhi improving the security in two way relay network using md5 algorithm,National conference on networking and communication (NETCOM 13), 2013
- Chitra Vanmathi, efficient data embedding technique comparison based on diamond encoding and pixel pair matching method ,National conference on networking and communication (NETCOM 13)2013
Paper published in conference (2012)
- M.Vanmathi ganesh a new satellite image resolution enchancement technique based on the interpolation of the image by using dwt International Conference in Magna on Emerging Engineering Trends,2012
- Organized a National seminar on “Smart Nano materials for Sensor Applications” during the 24th and 25th of January 2018.
- Attended Workshop on “Innovative presentation skill” program organized at BSACIST on 28th July 2018
- Attended Faculty development program on “Nano Instrumentation Systems and Biomedical Nanotechnology “at BSACIST for the duration of 3.11.17 and 16.11.17
- Attended Workshop on “Strategies for Innovative and Quality Research” at BSACIST from 31.7.17 to 5.8.17
- Three day workshop on Antenna Design Using HFSS held on 16th, 17th and 18th of March 2017 conducted at B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute.
- One day workshop on capacity building of woman in higher education on 1st April 2017
- Short term training course on microelectronics from fundamentals to devices held on 11th July to 16th July 2016 at IIT Madras
- Three days faculty development program on innovative teaching practices held on 25th, 26th and 27th of July 2016.
- Participated in one day awareness workshop on student motivation and classroom management on 23th may 2016 conducted at BSAU
- Attended 5 days workshop on design, simulation, fabrication and testing of microstrip antennas conducted by ECE Department of BSA University from 11th to15th May 2015
- Participated in one day awareness workshop on Intellectual Property Rights on 29th August 2015 conducted at BSAU
- Short term training course on Embedded systems and design held on 30thjuneto12th july2014 at BSAU
- Two day workshop on RF and Antenna Desing and Analysis Using Ansoft HF Package held on 27th and 28th November 2012 conducted at BSAU
- One day workshop on MATLAB Simuation in Digital Communication and MIMO Systems held on 15th March 2012 conducted at BSAU
- Two day workshop on Embedded System Design on MSP430 held on 20th and 21st January 2011 conducted by General Instrumentation Logic Labs at BSAU.
- Two day workshop on Design Tools for Innovative MEMS held on 17th and 18th December 2010 conducted at VIT Chennai
- One day workshop on Advanced Communication System held on 18th November 2009 conducted at BSAU
- Short term course on Embedded system and design at BSAU.
- Short term course on Projects in Electronics held on 21.11.11 to 25.11.11 at NITTTR, Chennai