||Assistant Professor (Sel. Gr)
|Nature of Employment
||044-22751347, 48. 50 (Extn 265)(Office)
||Year of Passing
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute
- CTM College of Arts and Science, Chennai – Lecturer – 4 years
- Madha Engineering College, Chennai – Lecturer – 2 years
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Institute, Chennai – Assistant Professor (Selection Grade) – 13 years
- C.D Nandakumar, S.Srinivasan, P.S Sheik Uduman, Optimal reserve inventory between two machines when the repair time has change of distribution after change point- International Mathematical Forum, Vol.7, No.54, P.2659-2668, 2012.H.Index – 14, Impact Factor- 0.323.
- C.D.Nanda kumar, S.Srinivasan, PDF of the random variable when its distribution function changes after the change points, Applied Mathematical Sciences,Vol.8, Issue.No.7, 337-343, 2014.H.Index – 13, Impact Factor- 0.235(Scopus-INdexed Journal).
- Nandakumar, C.D and Srinivsan,S. (2015) ‘Optimal reserve inventory between two machines when the duration of breakdown time undergoes some distributions’, Malaya Journal of Matematik, Special Issue, Issue 1, pp.305–313.
- On Determination of Optimal Resource between Two Machines in Series with change in Revamp Time,International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematics and Computer Application, by Mepco Schlenk Engineering, Sivakasi,Dec.2010.