Events – 2019
Mr.Thaika Shaikh Omer, Actuarial Consultant, delivered a lecture on “The changes and Challenges in Actuarial Profession” on 11th February 2019
Dr.sc. math. ETH Albert Fässler, Professor Emeritus, Bern University of Applied Sciences delivered a lecture on “Fast Track to differential Equations and MathArt”
on 6th February 2019
Events – 2018
Department of Mathematics & Actuarial Science has conducted the Financial Awareness and Consumer Training (FACT) program, supported by National Centre for Financial Education on 25th September 2018
Events – 2017
Two days Workshop on Relevance of Mathematics in Scientific Computing & Engineering Discipline 12th & 13th May 2017
Seminar on Self – referential functions, fractals and applications by Dr.Peter Massopust, Technical University of Munich, Munchin, Germany on 29th August 2017
Events – 2016
Summer training programme on Financial Mathematics with hands on R Programming on 6th June – 11th June 2016.
National Workshop on Demographic Changes and its Challenges, An Actuarial Prospective on 12th & 13th February 2016
Events – 2015
one day workshop on “Role of Mathematics in Bio-Modelling” in 1st August 2015.
Eleventh Annual Conference of ADMA (Graph Theory Day XI) on 10th-12th June 2015
ADMA Pre conference Workshop on Fuzzy Graphs on 7th -9th June, 2015
Guest Lecture was organized in the topic “Mathematics in Everyday Life” on 10th March, 2015.
One Day workshop on “Opportunities and Challenges for Actuaries” on 21st February 2015
Events – 2014
Seminar on “Credibility and its relationship to One – Way ANOVA” on 10th Jan 2014.
Events – 2013
National workshop on Mathematical Modeling using MATLAB on 26th & 27th April-2013.
- A Seminar on “Frontier of Actuarial Science” was organized on 5th November 2012
- A Seminar on Probabilistic Terrorism Modelling & Live Portfolio Analysis was organized on 18th February 2012.
- Every year a State Level Symposium named “INFINITY” is conducted for the student communities
- A short term training programme “On Mathematical Tools for Engineering Research and Teaching”, sponsored by AICTE – ISTE was conducted on Dec 13 – 17, 2004
- “ National Conference on Applied Mathematics 2008” was organized on Jan 3 – 4, 2008.
- “ National Conference on Applied Mathematics 2010” was organized on Jan 28 – 29, 2010.