Najmathu Lail P
|| Assistant Professor
|Nature of Employment
||B.A. LL.M; Net
||Year of Passing
|Pursing Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (IGNOU)
|LL.M -: 2010-2012, , Ist Class (69%)
||Commercial Law, Consumer Law
||Cochin university of Science and Technology
||School Of Legal Studies, Kannur university
||No. of Years
||B.S.Abdur Rahman Institute
||July 2017 to till date
||Markaz Law College, kerala
||June 2015 to june 2017
||ALIGARH Muslim University
Centre Malappuram, kerala
|September 2012 to June 2015
||2 years & 9 months
||kannur District Court and kerala High court
||February 2010-august 2012
||2 years 6 months
- Paper titled “ cyber crimes-New challenges posed by Information Technology Revolution” in the AD VALOREM- Journal of law’ ISSN 2348-5485 Vol 3, 1st issue.
- Paper titled “Please wage a War on Terrorism” in the Asian Journal of Advanced Studies ISSN 2395-4965 Vol.1
- Paper titled “ Disaster Management in India-Theoretical and Institutional framework-A critical Analysis” in the ‘ Mc STANFORD JOURNAL OF INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT , ISSN 2321-1652 7th issue.
- Paper titled “WTO-GATS Regime and Right to Higher Education in India” in the INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SOCIETY AND HUMANITIES , ISSN-2319-2070 vol-5/2014 NO.-1
National Conferences / Seminars / Workshops
- Paper titled “Legal Protection of Consumers in the Era of E-Commerce” in National Seminar on ‘ Legal Protection of Consumers in A Global Economy –Recent Approaches and the Way Forward’ Conducted by Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University on 29-30,2014.
- Paper titled “Women and Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act –The Reality” in “ LEGIS ACTIO-2013 National Series Seminar Conducted by Calicut university on 15.3.2013
- Title of the Paper “ The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence act- Lacuna in Implementation” Paper presented in UGC sponsored national seminar held in Unity college, manjeri,Kerala on human rights for women, on . 7. 2.2013.
- Paper titled “ Clause 49 of Listing Agreement and Important Changes in the Corporate Governance Norms” Seminar conducted by School of legal studies, CUSAT,Kerala in UGC National Seminar on ‘ Corporate Governance: Emerging Trends in India’ Held on 16.3.2012 -18.3.2012
- Paper titled “Protection of Women and Domestic Violence Act” in two day National Inter disciplinary Seminar on ‘Human rights of Socially Excluded’ Conducted by Govt. Law College , Trissur, Kerala on 12.10.2011
- Participated in the state workshop and conference on “Revamping clinical legal Education” Organized by Centre for Continuing Legal Education and Extension, National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Cochin on 17&18th of October,2014.
- Participated in Legal workshop on Women Empowerment held on 15th August, 2010 Organized by The District Legal Services Authority, Ernakulam, Kerala.
- Participated in intensive workshop and training program on LEGAL PROCESS OUTSOURCING conducted by Path Legal and, successfully completed within six weeks.
Refresher course Attended:
- Participated in Refresher Course for Law Teachers on Intellectual Property Rights jointly Organised by Inter University Centre for Intellectual Property Rights Studies and MHRD Chair on IPR, Cochin University of Science and Technology from 19.6.2015 to 26.6.2015
- Appointed as Additional Examiner for the valuation of answer scripts of B.A.LL.B in the Centralised valuation vamp held in kannur university, kerala from 14.5.2013-20.5.2013.
- Worked as Warden, Girls hostel, Aligarh Muslim University Malappuram Centre Kerala, India From November 2013 onwards.
- Member, Anti ragging committee, Aligarh Muslim University Malappuram Centre Kerala, India
- Member, Library committee, Aligarh Muslim University Malappuram Centre Kerala, India.
- Member, Examination Malpractices Scrutiny Committee, Aligarh Muslim University Malappuram Centre Kerala, India.