Dr. M. JAMAL MOHAMED ZUBAIR
||Assistant Professor (Sr. Gr.)
|Nature of Employment
||Programme / Programme
||College / University
||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, INDIA.
Full time 62%
| Marketing Management
||Sri Sankara School of Management & Computer Science Bharathidasan University,Trichy,Tamil Nadu
||Sadakathullah Appa College, M.S University,Tirunelveli
||Period of service
||No. of Years
||Assistant professor (Sr.Gr)
||2010 – 2014
||Sadakathullah Appa College, Tirunelveli
||2006 – 2010
||FX Engineering College,
||Sikkim Manipal University,(Sc)
||Worked as Faculty
||2004 – 2005
- Worked as Representative for Channel Partner Pepsi Co India Holding Pvt. Ltd., Chennai, 2003-2004.
- Worked as a territory coordinator for Sanurga & Company, Tirunelveli, 2002-2003.
- Worked as a executive for Golden Sun Dairy, Chennai, 2001-2002.
Areas Of Research Interest
- Consumer Behaviour
- Naresh and Zubair, J.M. (2015). Customer preference towards Edible oil with reference to rural marketing. International Journal of Business Management, 3(2), 131-134.
- Senthil kumar, S.A., and Zubair, J.M. (2014). A study on determination of Association between demographic factor and brand in purchase decision. International Journal of Engineering and Management research , 4(2), 75-77.
- Senthil kumar, S.A., and Zubair, J.M. (2013). A Study on dimension of Smartphone and its influence on consumer Preference. International Journal on Research & Computer Application, 3(5), 39-40
- Zubair, J.M.. (2012). Quality of work life satisfaction guaranteed. In Mirza S. Saiyadain and Ganesh, S.K.G. (Eds.), Essays in Management. New Delhi: Excel Books, 118-124
Paper Presentation: International Conference/Seminar
- A research paper titled “Service quality and its impact on Patience choice and loyality” authored by Al-Daoar, R.M. and coauthored by Zubair, J.M., was presented at the International conference on innovation and sustainability in business and management organized by Vels University during 2017.
- A research paper titled “Women engagement in implementation of CSR activities of Indian firms” authored by Babu, M. and Zubair, J.M., was presented at the International conference of innovative trends in business practices for sustainable development organized by Madras University during 2016.
- A research paper titled “Ethics and social responsibility of Indian industry on consumer behavior” authored by Zubair, J.M. & coauthored by Senthil Kumar, S.A., was presented at the International conference on globalization, organized by Kalasalingam University during 2010.
- A research paper titled “Quality of work life among textile manufacturing in tirunelveli district” authored by Zubair, J.M. & Senthil Kumar, S.A was presented in a international conference organized by Paavai Engineering College during 2009.
Paper Presentation: National Conference/Seminar
- A research paper titled “A study on training and development programme in Professional Courier in Chennai “ authored by Zubair, J.M., w as presented at the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Service Sectors, organized by Amman College of arts & science, during 2011.
- A research paper titled “A Study on Competency Mapping of Employees of Bahwan Cybertech Pvt. Ltd“ authored by Zubair, J.M., and coauthored by Muthukumar, K. was presented at the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Service Sectors, organized by Amman College of arts & science, during 2011.