Students Grievance Redressal Cell(SGRC)

Students’ Grievance Redressal Cell is functioning in our Institute in the Electrical Science Block with Dr.S.Kaja Mohideen as the Nodal officer. Students having any Grievance on Academic matters may contact the Nodal Officer in person or drop a letter in the Grievance Box elaborating your grievance or submit your grievance online through our Institute website or email your grievance to . Your grievance will be redressed as earlier as possible based on the nature of the issue.

Click Here for online submission of your grievance
Click Here for UGC letter – Students’ Grievance Redressal

Dr.S.Kaja Mohideen
Nodal Officer