Instruction – Degree Certificate
Those students who haven’t attended the convocation and wish to collect the degree certificate should follow the following procedure to collect the same.
- A requisition letter be given to receive the degree certificate by mentioning their name, permanent address, RRN No, mobile number etc.,
- A copy of the amount paid to collect the degree certificate in absentia has to be enclosed along with the letter.
- If the student is working in abroad and wish to collect his/her degree certificate by their parents then a requisition letter along with their specimen signature duly attested with a Govt. Proof of Identity should be given.
- It may be noted that the degree certificate will not be given to anybody else other than the parents.
- In case if they wish to send the degree certificate by post, then a requisition letter along with the correct address with pin code and phone number be sent to the Office of the Registrar in order to send their certificate by post.