About Women Grievance Cell
Mrs Shaheen Khan
President – Women’s Grievances Cell
Vice President – Women’s Grievances Cell
The function of the cell is to provide and maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for women employees (including teaching, non-teaching and contractual workers) and students, where they can work, study and explore their potential to the fullest.
Objectives of the Cell:
- To equip the female students, faculty and staff members with knowledge of their legal rights.
- To safeguard the rights of female students, faculty and staff members.
- To provide a platform for listening to complaints and redressal of grievances.
- To incorporate hygiene habits and ensure a healthy atmosphere in and around the university premises.
- To prevent sexual harassment and to promote general well-being of female students, teaching and non teaching women staff of Crescent Institute.
- To ensure personality along with academic development of students.
- To organize various types of training programmes and create awareness about self-employment schemes for the encouragement of self-reliance among women.