Activities of Entrepreneurship Development cell:
In our university we are having state of the art E- cell which is the core of entrepreneurship development cell, which is fully managed and driven by the student community only. With this cell we are providing plethora of activities related to entrepreneurship, providing training program, and other activities like:
- Entrepreneurship awareness drive.
- Business plan competition.
- Guest lectures.
- Knowledge camp.
- Boot camp for startups.
- Startup weekend (Google startup weekend).
- State level entrepreneurship summit. ( 2 days year end summit).
- Showcasing entrepreneurship motivational videos.
- Demo day (startups will present their ideas as well as prototypes).
- Alumni start up talk (alumni startups only).
- Kick start startups.
- Inter college entrepreneurship competition.
- High tea with startups ( inviting prominent local as well as national entrepreneurs for panel discussion and sharing their entrepreneurial journey.)
- Ideation and brain storming simulation.
- Elevator pitching ( sharing business idea for funding)
- Campus Ambassador.