RESEARCH MENTORS & SUPPORTERS
OFFICE OF RESEARCH,B.S.ABDUR RAHMAN CRESCENT INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Dr. I.Raja Mohamed
Dean (Academic Research)
Prof. T.Harinarayana, M.Sc(Tech.), Ph.D (ISM), Ph.D (Edin.)
Director, ESRAC(Energy, Sponsored Research and Consultancy)
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Phone: 9099097528
For more info see: www.tharinarayana.net
Professor & Research Coordinator
Office of Dean (Ac Research)
Dr. Md Khurshid Alam Khan
Deputy Dean (Ac.Research)
Assistant Dean (Ac.Research)
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Dean (Ac Research)
- Over All Administration of office
- Ph.D Admissions
- Files, Communications &Reports
- Research Incentive Scheme
- Account Settlements
- Fellowships for FT Scholar
Deputy Dean (Ac Research)
- UGC, IQAC, NIRF Ranking Related Documents
- Journals file Maintenance & C-Intelligence
- Six Months Review
- Pre-Synopsis& Synopsis
Assistant Dean (Ac Research)
- Turnitin, Urkund (Plagiarism Checking)
- Website Maintenance & Updation
- E-Journal Remote Access
- ISO Files
- Monthly News Letter
Research Coordinator – Office of Dean (Ac Research)
- R Studio,
- JEPHI and
Conduct Training programmes for Research scholars & faculty members in Quantitative and qualitative research methodology using
- Ph.D Scholars to complete their thesis on time according to the norms of the Institution.
- Facilitate Research Scholars to publish Papers in reputed peer reviewed indexed Journals with high Impact Factor
- Support Research Scholars “to get associated with business and research Organization” for validation of their research under taking consultancy and testing
- Assist for major and minor Research Projects from different funding Agencies of Govt.of India and International Organizations.
- Provide guidance for research Scholars & PG students to go abroad for Research work.
- Facilitation Interaction with major Journal publications Such SAGE, inderscience and ELSVIER etc.,
Director, ESRAC (Energy, Sponsored Research and Consultancy)
- Promotion of Sponsored Research
- Energy projects
- Environment projects
- Consultancy projects
- Guidance to Ph.D students in Energy sector
- Exploration Geophysics
ABOUT THE OFFICE OF RESEARCH
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology, “A Research Intense Institution” lay greater emphasis on academic and research in its endeavor to become a premier institution contributing to the Scientific and Technological development of our Country.
- The Institute has a well-established administrative structure to ensure quality research with various committees, namely, Research Advisory Committee (RAC), Research Board and Research Team and Forum.
- Research Advisory Committee (RAC), comprising eminent researchers in the field of Science, Engineering and Technology, which gives directions to the overall research activities of the Institution.
- Under the guidance of the RAC, Research Board formulates the overall research policies and thrust areas. The Deans of all the schools in the Institution are the members.
- In addition, each department has a research committee, to initiate and monitor the research activities of the department.
- The annual budget of the departments includes the fund required to procure equipment and software for research and their maintenance.
- All the Departments are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and software for carrying out research. The library has over 13,000 e-journals including IEEE, ASME, ASCE, Springer, Elsevier, Emerald, Proquest etc., and a collection of Open Access Journals, apart from 75,000+ Reference & Textbooks.
- 55 Research Fellowships (JRF / SRF) are available in all the Departments, to lure bright youngsters to take up research activities on full time basis.
- To motivate and help faculty members in the preparation of project proposals for funding from various government agencies.
- Research starts with an idea and an idea to various innovations. The APJ Abdul Kalam Innovation Centre is working closely with Research Team to transform the research towards entrepreneurship.