School of Mechanical SciencesDepartment and Program Details
Eligibility For B.Tech Programme
- Candidates should have passed 12th standard examination conducted by State Board / CBSE / ICSE or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. For Biotechnology a Minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics (or) Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates should have appeared for the Crescent Institute Engineering Admission Test (CIEAT 2018) or should have a valid score in JEE (Main).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education alone are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1996.
B.Tech LATERAL ENTRY-ELIGIBILITY
- Diploma (3 years)in Engineering/Technology awarded by state Board of Technical Education or Equivalent,with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- B.Sc.Degree from recognized university with a minimum of 60% of marks.Mathematics should be one of the subjects of study.
- Age Limit:Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July1996.
Candidates shall be selected for admission based on marks in qualifying plus two examination and marks scored in Engineering Entrance Examination (CIEAT)conducted by the B.S.Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science and Technology.
The II Phase of CIEAT 2018 will be conducted only in the Institute Campus at Vandalur, Chennai – 48.
Applications are invited from prospective Candidates.
The dates of Phase II CIEAT 2018 will be announced later.
Helpline : +91 95432 77888
e-mail : email@example.com
|Sl. No.||Name of the Programmes||Tuition Fee per Semester based on +2 cut off marks (Out of 200)|
|190 and above||170-189||120-169|
|1||Mechanical Engineering||Rs 20,000||Rs 60,000||Rs 1,00,000|
|2||B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)||Rs 75,000|
|* Merit Scholarship for B.Tech. Programmes|
|+2 Cut off marks range||Scholarship % on the fee|
|190 and above||80% of the total fee of Rs 2,00,000 / Rs 1,50,000|
|170 – 189||40% of the total fee of Rs 2,00,000 / Rs 1,50,000|
Before the Commencement of the Classes: 90 % OF THE TUITION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED
After the commencement of the Classes: NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED
|Admission Fee – One-time payment at the time of admission for B.Tech., B.Arch. and B.Des.|
|1||Admission Fee||Rs 30,000/-|
|2||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs 5,000/-|
|*Hostel Fee per Year|
|Establishment Charges||Rs 30,000/-|
|Boarding Charges (Advance)||Rs 50,000/-|
*Caution Deposit (Refundable)Rs 5,000/(one time payment)
|*Transport Charges per Year (Optional)|
|A.C. Bus||Rs 40,000/- to 50,000/-|
*Transport charges varies based on the distance