Crescent School of BusinessDepartment and Program Details
Marketing, Finance, HR, Operations, Systems, Entrepreneurship, Islamic, Banking & Finance, Logistics & Supply Chain Management and International Business
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with any UG degree and those appearing for their final examination (subject to passing) are also eligible to apply. The candidates should have also secured minimum of 60% in graduation.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1996.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS FOR VARIOUS UG & PG PROGRAMMES
|S.No||Programmes||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)||Total (USD)|
|1||MBA (2 years)||2250||500||2750|
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students|
|Boarding & Lodging||USD 2,500|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 200|
Before the Commencement of the Classes: 90 % OF THE TUITION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED
After the commencement of the Classes: NO REFUND WILL BE PROVIDED