Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Programmes
For NRI Candidates
- Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have a minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1995.
|S. No||Name of the Programme||Tuition Fee per year(USD)||Admission Fee –
one-time payment (USD)
|1||B.Tech (4 years)||5000||500||5500|
|2||M.Tech (2 years)||3000||500||3500|
|1||Boarding & Lodging||USD 2,500|
|2||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 200|