For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1997.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)
||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)
||B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering (4 years)
||Percentage of Refund of Fee
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI
||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission
||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission
||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)
Programme Educational Objectives
- To provide fundamental knowledge of mathematics and science to understand the basic concepts of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- To impart theoretical and practical knowledge in the broad areas of Power Generation, transmission, Distribution and Utilization
- To provide knowledge and skill in using Electrical and Electronic components circuits and systems
- To develop skills for devising and evaluating solutions including design of components system and their analysis using appropriate tools
- To enhance the spirit of enquiry through projects and internships to develop creativity, self confidence and team spirit
- To inculcate self learning capability to enable the students to constantly update themselves with the technological developments
- To impart necessary managerial and soft skills to face the challenges in core industries and software companies