School of Electrical and Communication Sciences
Programme Educational Objectives
- To educate and train the graduates with knowledge and skills necessary to formulate, design and solve problems in communication systems, advanced radiation systems, signal processing, optical and computer networks
- To provide knowledge in software and hardware tools for real time applications in RF system design, Wireless Communication, Signal Processing and Network design
- To provide scope for Applied Research and innovation in the various domains of communication system, enabling the graduates to carry out research and development in Industry and Academia
- To enhance communication and soft skills of students to make them work effectively as a team
On completion of the program, the graduates will
- Have the ability to design and analyze different types of communication systems.
- Have the capability to develop real time applications in the area of RF system design, Wireless Communication, Signal Processing and Network design using software and hardware tools.
- Be able to undertake research projects and disseminate the knowledge to the society in the related domains of communication systems.
- Be able to communicate effectively and work as a team in their professional career.
For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology as compulsory subjects. The candidates should have minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology. The candidates should have also secured minimum of 60% in graduation. B.E. / B.Tech. in ECE /EIE /ICE /EEE/ Electronics or Equivalent.
For Foreign Students
- Candidate should secure minimum of 60% in graduation.
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
|S.No||Programme||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)||Total (USD)|
|1||M.Tech. Communication Systems (2 years)||1500||500||2000|
|S.No.||Percentage of Refund of Fee||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI|
|1||100%*||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission|
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
*Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students|
|Boarding & Lodging||USD 2,500|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||USD 200|
*Subjected to Revision