For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with a minimum of 50% overall aggregate of marks and Mathematics as one of the core subjects. A course recognized as equivalent thereto by the Institute.Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1997.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)
||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)
||BCA Cloud Technology & Information Security (3 years)
||Percentage of Refund of Fee
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI
||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission
||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission
||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)
Programme Educational Objectives
- Produce graduates who will be competent professionals in IT industry, academics, government, or entrepreneurs
- Adapt to the fast changing world of Information Technology needs
- Become effective collaborators and through innovative methodologies, they will be able to address the social, technical and business challenges
- Be a good team player and in course of time will be able to lead the team to find solutions and improvements in their field of expertise
- Communicate efficiently and effectively
- Function in multiple disciplinary teams
- Understand the need for lifelong learning and IT skill up gradation, through taking up certifications or higher education
- Understand professional and ethical responsibilities