For NRI Candidates
Candidates should have completed 12 years of schooling (equivalent to 10+2 system of Indian education, CBSE, ISCE etc.) with a minimum of 50% overall aggregate of marks. Candidates must have studied commerce or Statistics as one of the subjects of study. Candidates date of birth should fall on or after 1st July 1997.
For Foreign Students
- English as one of the subjects of qualifying examination.
- Mathematics, physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects (for all B.Tech.Programmes except Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology as compulsory subjects. (For B.Tech. Biotechnology and related programmes)
- Candidates completed A Levels, IB, STPM, HSC, WASSCE, NCEA Level 3, American High School Diploma, etc. with minimum 60% aggregate or equivalent grade in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and a pass in English.
- Candidates studied under American High School system are eligible, if the above courses have been studied in the 11th and 12th grades or ‘AP’ (Advanced Placement) courses.
- Date of birth of the candidate should fall on or after 1st July, 1997.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR NRI & INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
||Tuition Fee per Semester (USD)
||Admission Fee – one-time payment (USD)
||B.Com. Accounts & Finance (3 years)
||Percentage of Refund of Fee
||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received in the HEI
||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission
||Less than 15 days before the formally-notified last date of admission
||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission
||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission
||More than 30 days after formally-notified the last date of admission
*The processing fee of 5% of fee paid will be deducted
Hostel Fee Per Year
|NRI & International Students
|A/C Double Sharing (Accommodation & Boarding)
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)
Programme Educational Objectives
- To make students well versed with the various Accounting, Finance, Business Law and Taxation policies in India
- To facilitate taking up of various professional courses (CA, ICWA, CMA, CS etc.) by providing the necessary inputs
- To provide an in-depth understanding of various accounting and taxation rules to the students
- To provide sufficient knowledge and skills to students to seek employment or for managing business organization effectively
- To provide career oriented education to students so that they can either go for jobs or engage in self-employment
- Be able to apply the knowledge of accounting, business laws and taxation in business and commerce
- Be able to pursue the professional courses like CA, CWA, CS etc
- Communicate effectively and perform efficiently in the organization, social and personal life
- Be able to aptly use the obligatory knowledge and skill to furnish as an entrepreneur and social entrepreneur
- Be able to lead and manage a team effectually in varied situations
- Have sufficient skill to handle the financial matter of organizations
Click here for Detailed Syllabus