Office of Director (Accreditation, Ranking & International Affairs)
B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology
- B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent Institute of Science & Technology aspires to be a “Globally Recognized University” through participation in various Accreditation Processes, Rankings and possible Collaboration with premier Institutions, both in India and Aboard.
- To participate in the renowned “Accreditation Process” like NAAC, NBA, ABET, QS Star Rating etc. and to get awarded “A Grade”.
- To participate in the premier “National & International Ranking Process” such as India Ranking (NIRF), QS Ranking, THE etc. and to get into Top Ranks.
- To entertain and encourage the inflow of “Foreign Students and Faculty Members”.
- To identify a top Ranked University, for “Bench Marking and Collaboration”, through various modes, by every department, of this Institution.
- To identify and enroll “Affiliate Faculty” from foreign universities and industries.
- To introduce a “Conducive Ambience”, along with required resources, in order to prepare the Institute, to become a “Internationally Recognized University”